Your Family in Madrid offers homestay for students with half board. This method is ideal for students and trainees to stay in Madrid for a period ranging from several weeks to several months. Being welcomed into family and cared for in a warm environment is the best way to adapt to the culture and lifestyle in the capital of a new country, leaving you to focus on your studies.
Don´t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions relating to transportation, administrative procedures, or any worries: we are available throughout the duration of your stay via our emergency phone.
Minimum stay: 2 weeks
Homestay for students services included (up to 5 months):
– Single or double room (for students travelling together only). The rooms have one or two beds, a wardrobe, one or two tables so that students can study in their bedroom. You can have a private bathroom with a supplement.
– Bed linen and towels
– Half board (breakfast and dinner with the family)
– Wifi Internet
– Students have a key to the accommodation.
– Laundry: equivalent to a wash-load per week (generally cold)
– Access to the communal areas of the home.
– The airport transfer (subject to supplement)
– The student’s personal expenses
– Use of the kitchen
– Ironing (an iron is available for students)
– Hygiene products
– Single room, half board: € 210 per week
– Double room, half board: € 181 per week per person
– Private bathroom (if available): 40 € per week
PD: our service for training period + homestay is not available anymore since September 2019 for individuals. It is still available for groups only.
Rates 2022-2023: click here.
Homestay for students: Long Term
We also offer homestay for students wishing to spend a semester or a whole year in Madrid in a warm family setting. We offer complete support, both for minors and young graduates, in Spanish families.
The services offered are similar, but the meals included are half-board on weekdays and full board on public holidays and weekends. This plan is flexible to cover all the needs of students (full board days can not however exceed 5 days a week, once a month).
The monthly rate is fixed during the whole stay, but calculated according to the number of nights for the month of arrival and departure.
Long terms hometsays are often a first stay out of the family home, we organize visits of host families so that the young and his parents can choose the family that will best meet their expectations. Visits are organized from April to the end of June, so do not forget to contact us at this time 🙂
You are coming to Madrid for a job or an internship, and you need to “refresh” your Spanish skills?
We can propose you Spanish classes adapted to your level and your needs, private clases or small group level (50€ enrollment fee for collective classes and 20€ enrollment fee for private classes, to be paid at the school)
- Groups (8-10 students), generally from Monday to Friday.
Intensive courses : 20 hours per week, 160 €
Semi-Intensive Course: 7,5 hours per week, € 80
- Private classes
30€ / hour (3 hours minimum/week)
Private classes at home
45€ / hour ; 5 hours/week: 215€
– Contact us and we will send you our homestay for students questionnaire so that we can get to know you better and start looking for families that best match your profile and your preferences.
– A deposit will be required for any booking confirmation. The deposit will be returned within one week after the departure of the student.