Your Family in Madrid offers full support with a linguistic immersion program for our youngest visitors. This method allows underage students to have an unforgettable experience, to feel welcomed and cared for within an exceptional family. The host families who are part of this program are specially selected according to their composition (they all have one or more child of the same age as the young student), availability (the student will always be with one of the members the family at any time) and of course their love and kindness. This trip will undoubtedly be the beginning of a long friendship between the student, parents and the host family!
For any question and at any time, we are available throughout the duration of the stay via our emergency phone.
The Immersion Juniors program may be supplemented by a tutoring Spanish language course with a certified and experienced teacher to optimize the language immersion and so that the young student truly benefits from his stay in immersion.
Dynamic and likeable teachers, innovative and appropriate methods: your child will be motivated and will learn very quickly!
In order to not lose time, we ask the young person to write a short cover letter (name, age, description of his family, centres of interest, etc…) that we will pass on to the teacher who will determine the linguistic needs of the young student and prepare classes accordingly in order to avoid any loss of time.
The schedule of courses will be developed depending on the time of year (in summer it is very hot in Madrid, and in this case, classes will be held in the afternoon when the temperature is too hot for outdoor activities) and depending on the availability of the family and teacher.
Services included in Immersion Program:
- Airport Transfer and drop-off by the host family (arrival/departure time from Monday to Friday from 8PM and on weekends from 10AM to 10PM).
- The young student will be the only English speaking student in the host family. You can also choose the option of being the only foreign student in the family (with a supplement)
- Single room. (Private bathroom with a supplement)
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner with the family)
- Participation in all daily activities of the family.
- Cultural activities and visits (the Prado, the Royal Palace, Plaza Mayor, Gran Vía, the Rastro).
- Participation in the children of the families’ activities (the potential costs associated with these activities are not included).
- Wifi Internet
- The young student has the key to the family home.
- Laundry: equivalent to a wash-load per week (generally cold).
- Access to the communal areas of the home.
- Personal expenses of the young student (to provide pocket money)
- Use of the kitchen
- Ironing (an iron is available for the young student)
- Hygiene products
- Private classes
- Immersion Junior program: 450 € per week
- Immersion Junior Premium program (only one foreign student in the family): 550€ per week
- Private bathroom (if available): 40 € per week
- Private Spanish classes at home: 45€/hour or 5 hours of classes per week 200€
Contact us the dates of stay, date of birth and desired options. You can also send us our filled out questionnaire directly so that we can get to know you better and start looking for the families that best match your profile and your preferences. The parents of the young student must also complete and sign a parental waiver.
A deposit will be required for any booking confirmation. The deposit will be returned within one week after the departure of the young student.